Plans to sail

After a weekend of unsuccessfull outboard repairs and given the fact that you can’t get Honda parts on the island I bit the bullet and bought a new outboard yesterday.

The dingy also needed some patching, I hope that my repair has some lifetime in it.

Plan if to do the checkout formalities today and to sail tomorrow afternoon to Bonaire.

That will always be an upwind sail, but the forecast is for about 15 knots of wind, which is about as little as it gets.

Link for tracking:

This entry was posted in Sailing. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply